Monday, August 31, 2009

We're Running a Re-Run

Today SV Moms and all of its sister sites are hosting a special birthday bash in honor of the American Cancer Society's campaign for more birthdays. This is a campaign I've had the honor to work on and as a cancer survivor, it has great personal meaning for me.

Since SV Moms seems to be driving some traffic to this site (and if you're here from SV Moms, hey, there! Welcome!), I thought I'd redirect you to some more insight into the campaign and what it's all about.

I do believe that if we put our minds to it, Moms can Cure Cancer. Go read this post and maybe you'll end up believing it too. And if you believe it, click here to join the movement for more birthdays and help create a world with less cancer and more birthdays for everyone.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: