Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Woman Should Let Men Help Them More

There's proof!!!! We are our own worst enemies. I was so happy to see this new study published in Real Simple magazine and reported by ABC News. I have been espousing this for years -- if we are ever going to gain any semblance of sanity and balance, we have to learn to let go and let others help out. It hasn't always been easy, but I have FINALLY figured found the right things for Hubby and our wonderful Nanny to take off my plate. It makes all the difference in the world. My load is so much lighter. I can actually (sometimes) breathe.


Watch this video and then go figure out what you can delegate and/or outsource. It's the best thing you can do for yourself and your family.











video platform
video management
video solutions
video player

Share/Bookmark

No comments: