Monday, December 29, 2008

Seeing How the Other Half Lives

With the holiday craziness behind us, I'm looking forward to a more peaceful existence. I've taken the week off from work during which I'll get a taste of what it's like to be a SAHM. No Nanny. No help from Hubby. It's a little beyond the norm because the girls are home and we get to make the schedule up as we go along. And Hubby will be off from work on Thursday for New Years Day. But for the most part, I'll be on my own to entertain the girls and keep the house from falling apart.

So far I've spent the entire morning on my computer surfing Facebook and blogging while unfinished laundry sits in the washer/dryer, the kitty litter needs changing, the kitchen stands uncleaned from breakfast and the girls have been sitting in front of the TV and computer. From the SAHM and WAHM blogs I usually read, I gather I've pretty much mastered this SAHM thing already!

(jk...tearing myself away now to do the real mommy work...)
Share/Bookmark

No comments: